1. VPS (Virtual Private Server) a cheap remote windows computer that you hire but not own. It costs around USD 7 a month. It runs in a efficient and robust infrastructure. It has high speed internet connectivity.
2. Once you have got that from a third party provider which I can recommend, you will be sent a ip address (host), username and a password. This take 10 minutes max.
3. You go to iTunes store and download Microsoft Remote Desktop app on your mac.
4. Then put in that IP address, username and password and press start or connect.
5. It will connect to that remote server that you have hired. In the Microsoft Remote Desktop (RDP) window it will show as if you are running a windows computer locally. But do not worry there is no sort of interaction of that remote computer to your local mac machine.
6. On this remote computer you can install, open and do any work as you like and as you do on your local windows computer.
7. Once you are done, you can simply close Microsoft RDP software. Closing that software will still keep the remote computer running connected to high speed broadband.
8. To run VATA, you need an MT4 account. If you have a broker already you can simply ask them or download their Windows version of MT4 on that remote computer and install. Downloading is same i.e. open the browser on the remote computer and download by clicking the link.
9. If you do not have an MT4 from a broker, I can recommend a good one. You do not have to pay them. You simply can open a demo account (takes 5 min).
10. Once MT4 is installed on the remote windows computer, login to it using userid and password given by the broker.
11. Follow simple VATA Envisage installation instructions on how to install VATA on MT4.
How To Download?
Recommended MT4 Platform Brokers:
Recommended VPS Hosting Provider: RouterHosting
Download VATA Envisage Settings Guide: VATA Envisage Settings & Guidelines