Our FCP Strategy Corporate Training Program is one of the most comprehensive trading education program available. We understand that trading is not an easy business and it takes a lot of effort to be a profitable trader. There are millions of strategies, indicators, systems and courses are available to distract us from where we want to be. There are more confusions and distractions than solutions. In our opinion, the best technical trader is the one who understands price action and has simplicity in their trading style. Trading needs to be first simple to become easy.
Our program is based on Price Action Study, Momentum Observation, Fibonacci Ratios, FCP Patterns, Trend Assessment. Confluence of these simple yet powerful methods makes technical analysis simpler and easier to understand, repeat and execute.
Our comprehensive training program can be used by any one who is dealing in financial markets i.e. Money Managers, Portfolio Managers, Wealth Managers, Private Individual Investors, Institutional Traders and Investors, Private Individuals and Accredited Investors. It fits every one because we all are dealing in the same underlying market at different levels and under different categories.
Best points of FCP Methodology:
- Mathematical approach: The whole methodology is based on simple Fibonacci numbers and is maths drive giving the best accuracy
- Structured: It follow a structured and layered approach in analysis and execution
- Rules based: To eliminate subjectivity and emotions, nearly 95% of the methodology is strictly rules based.
- Applicable to all markets: It works in all markets if enough historical data is available.
- Supports all trading styles: As this is rule and structure based methodology, it works on all time frames. It can be used for scalping, day trading, position trading.
- Indicators Free: It does not require any indicator. However if needed, indicators can be used with this.
- Supports Trading Psychology: All rules and regulations of FCP trading plan support building the correct trading psychology.
Contact Us For Further Information: